To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot properly function without those cookies
Cookie purpose description:Preserves user session state across page requests.
Data is sent to: Germany
Cookie purpose description: If checked, will ensure remember me functionality (user will be automatically logged after browser close, after inactivity period).
Data is sent to: Local browser
Cookie purpose description: Contains various data (like languages) to ensure a proper functionality of the website.
Data is sent to: Local browser
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
What information do we collect?
We use this information to send you e-mails or contact you, but only related to the functions of the application.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To identify you as a participating party;
- To enable secure login for you in the Event Manager;
- To establish a primary channel of communication with you;
- To enable Event Manager to issue valid invoices, vouchers and to process event registrations (your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested);
- To enable automated handling of the registrations and voucher emailing;
- To provide you with aggregated information on the choices of the end-user for the chosen events;
- To send periodic e-mails (The e-mail address you provide for registrations, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to event (pre-)registrations, in addition to receiving occasional updates, related messages or related information, etc.)
- To grant you access to events and grant support event crew to access your data.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us using the contact information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Furthermore, nonpersonally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We will not disclose the customer’s data to law enforcement except when instructed by you or where it is required by law. When governments make a lawful demand for customer data from us, We strive to limit the disclosure. We will only release specific data mandated by the relevant legal demand.
If compelled to disclose your data, we will promptly notify you and provide a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
Where do we store the information?
No stored data will be transferred, backed up and/or recovered by Event Manager outside of the European Union.
Request for rectification, restriction or erasure of the personal data
- Restriction of processing personal data
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or
- if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- if you object to the processing in case the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
- if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
- Data retention policy
- Data retention for compliance with legal requirements
You cannot require us to change any of the default retention periods, except for the reasons for erasure pursuant, but may suggest changes for compliance with specific sector laws and regulations
We will cooperate with you in order to ensure compliance with applicable data protection provisions, e.g. to enable you to effectively guarantee the exercise of data subjects’ rights (right of access, rectification, erasure, blocking, opposition), to manage incidents including analysis in case of security breach.